Sharing Inspiration, Motivation, Lifestyle, and Business

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Writer on the Block

Are you new writer on the block? I mean, are you newbie who faces writer's block? Do you have no inspiration to continue your writing?

When you decide and love to write, do not give up. To be or not to be.

2B or not 2B. That is the pencil.

Do not put your pen or pencil down when you face writer’s block. Do not give up. Decode your writer's block and jump out of the writer's block.

Get inspired!

N.B.: I have good news for you. You can join the flash fiction writing contest at International Ubud Writer's Festival

2 comments:

Rie said...

I always get writer's block, especially when I'm writing a book (such as novel). Like today. But I try to finish my writing, however.

purnomosidhi said...

Thanks Rie for your comment. You have overcome the block because you love writing and you are enthusiastic in it.