Sharing Inspiration, Motivation, Lifestyle, and Business

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inspirational Fable Flash Fictions 2 and Invitation to Write

Not only about money, I love to write fable flash fiction because I love to share. I love to share knowledge, my feeling, my thought, and inspiration. I choose flash fiction because I can express in very short story to illustrate the message. People may have different perspectives about a story. There are modest, funny, inspirational, and motivational things in fable.


It is the picture of puppet show of inspirational Javanese Kancil story by Mangun-Dharma.com

If you love to write fable story or other types of writing, you can write, share, and earn from royalty in Triond

List of fable short stories:

- Blade Looking for Girlfriend: Keris' Fable Story

- Lion and The Jungle: Story of Organization and Its Members

- Young Paddies Lear to Grow

- A Wok and The Roosters

- Lost Sheep and Good Shepherd: I am lost too but don't worry

- Buterfly Story: Is It Right to be Yourself?

- Lowly Donkey and the King of Peace

P.S. : IF YOU LOVE TO WRITE SHORT STORIES FOR CHILDREN, YOU CAN JOIN MY FRIEND'S PROJECT IN WORLD WIDE CREATION BOOKS

No comments: