Sharing Inspiration, Motivation, Lifestyle, and Business

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Amazing Google Docs: Free Storage Cloud! Your Mobile Office Work Made Easy!


Google Docs Helps Your Office Work

Search free word processor and free online spreadsheet application in Google, you will fine Google Docs. It seems that Goggle has cloud storage or cloud computing with Microsoft Office 2010.



Picture is taken from rhinoweb.us

Google Docs provides free word processor like free word office software or MS Word. Google Docs is free cloud storage by Google. Google Docs provides free office application. Google provide word document and xls reader. You can enjoy free word processing. You can also use Google Docs to open your power point file. Google Docs provides free presentation software with free presentation background, template, and theme. Try to make web-based documents, spreadsheets (open, edit, and make xls file online), drawings, and presentations. Through Google Docs, you can upload and share the document with another chosen users. Visit it, Learn It, Try It.




If you need more information about Google Docs, you can read my article:

Google Docs: Your Free Office Application at the Sky for Efficiency



2 comments:

Roopa said...

I have gone throught this blog I fonud it very intersting and helpful Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas concerned to my career.


Engineering & Management Course

Roopa said...

I have gone throught this blog I fonud it very intersting and helpful Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas concerned to my career.


Engineering & Management Course