Sharing Inspiration, Motivation, Lifestyle, and Business

Friday, May 7, 2010

FABLE FLASH FICTION: Lost Sheep and Good Shepherd | Authspot


Have you read LEGION the Movie 2010? The Archangel Michael in the movie said, ¨ Some people, who realize that being lost is so close to being found." I like the quote. Give me inspiration about being lost and being found.

In real life, some people tried to dominate and said that I was lost and they were in the true path. Some people told a lie, others told the truth. The situation made me confused to decide whether I do something right or wrong. Honestly, I had not heard God's voice, I had not seen God's face, but I believe in God. Some people killed or hurt others in the name of God. Sometimes, I think "to whom should I believe."

In the other hand, sometimes, it was difficult to decide something when we faced difficult options. Sometimes, I was not sure whether my girl friend was good life partner for me. Sometimes, I was not sure whether the job that I had chosen is the right career.

Hi, I do not give up. I am confident that I can do the best but sometimes I am not sure that some choice that I make is the best for me. Is it my own will, or God's will.

God give me freewill but I believe that God's Will is the best for me. In technical way, I will do the best. For my future, I plan and I am going to be better. However, for the unknown part of my life, I choose submission to God.

I am not a good man. Maybe, I am lost. Maybe, I cannot hear God's voice. But God will find me and guide me to His Will if I open my heart.

Friends,

I express my feeling in an Inspirational Very Short Story, a Fable Flash Fiction, titled "LOST SHEEP AND THE GOOD SHEPHERD"

Enjoy and read it!

No comments: